Welcome to our blog post all about Mini Nerdle, the exciting and challenging number game that will put your math skills to the test.
If you’re a fan of brain teasers, puzzles, or math, then you’re in for a treat with this game.
In this post, we’ll take a detailed look at the rules and gameplay of Mini Nerdle, as well as offer some tips and tricks to help you improve your chances of winning.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a first-time player, there’s something for everyone in this post. So, grab a pencil and paper and get ready to flex your math muscles as we dive into the world of Mini Nerdle.
What is Mini Nerdle?
Mini Nerdle is a fun and challenging game that tests your mathematical skills. The game is based on the classic Nerdle game, but with a smaller twist.
Instead of eight tiles, players must work with only six tiles to guess the solution to make the correct math expression. For example, 5 * 5 = 25 is a valid math expression but can be wrong if its not the right guess.
MiniNerdle is tricky and is sure to provide hours of entertainment for players of all ages.
How to Play Mini Nerdle?
Playing this game could get a little bit tricky because you should have the basic knowledge of mathematics to play this game. If you are great in solving math expressions then you should have no problem at all.
To play Mini Nerdle:
- Try to make an expression using digits and operators given below the grid.
- Click the digits and operators to insert them in the tiles.
- After completing an expression, hit Enter to see if you got the right one.
- Consider the color of tiles in the previous try to improve your guess in next try.
- If you made a mistake, delete the entered value the by using the Delete button.
- You can check the solution if you lose in the game.
Rules to Play Mini Nerdle
The rules of Mini Nerdle are similar to the classic Nerdle game. The objective of the game is to guess the solution in six tries. After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to indicate how close your guess was to the solution.
- You have the guess the math expression in 6 tries.
- Each guess is a calculation that must contain one “=”.
- Players can use the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and the mathematical operators +, -, , /, or =.
- The solution must only have a number to the right of the “=” and no additional calculations.
- The standard order of operations applies, so players must calculate * and / before + and – (e.g. 2+10*3=32 not 15).
The game also has a commutative answers feature, which means that if the answer we’re looking for is 40+60=100, then we will accept 60+40=100 too (unless you turn off ‘commutative answers’ in settings).
The Tile Colors
The tiles in this game serve as clues to help players guess the solution. After each guess, the tiles will change color to indicate the following:
- Green: The number is in the correct position.
- Black: The number is not in the solution.
- Maroon: The number is in the solution but in the wrong spot.
If your guess includes, say, two 1s but the answer has only one, you will get one color tile and one black. Tiles will only go green if the number is in the correct position or when a full guess is rearranged as a winning commutative answer.
Challenge Your Mind with Mini Nerdle
Mini Nerdle is a fun and challenging game that will test your mathematical skills and keep your brain sharp.
Whether you’re looking for a fun way to pass the time or a challenging game to improve your math skills, MiniNerdle is the perfect choice for you.